Hello Graceful Girls!
|Easy Do-It-Yourself Project: Bills and Receipts Organizer | Created by +The Graceful Mist (www.TheGracefulMist.com)|
Organizing can be very enjoyable but it can also cost a lot of money. For this post, I`ll be sharing with you an inexpensive do-it-yourself organizer. This can be used for organizing bills, note cards, receipts, and cash. Just like with almost any D.I.Y. projects, the great thing about this organizer is that it`s customizable! You can put your own touch in the design and create your personalized organizer without spending a lot.
You may check out the materials needed and steps to create this easy and quick D.I.Y. project:
Envelopes - The size of the envelope and the quantity of the envelopes to be used depends on your needs and preferences. (The ones used for this project are .10 envelopes)
RulerBond papers or any art papers
Any craft materials for the design
Glue stick (paste)
Glue gun with glue sticks
1. Put double-sided tapes at the bottom and front part of the envelopes. Make sure that as you put the double-sided tapes, they are properly aligned with the bottom edge/line of the envelope.
2. Remove the double-sided tape and combine the two envelopes together by sticking the bottom areas. Do this one by one until you`ve stuck all envelopes together. Make sure that they`re all aligned to one another.
3. Make sure that all envelopes are tightly stuck together. When you`re done with step number 2, proceed to the making of the front and back cover.
1. Measure the envelope. Give at least extra 1/2" space on all sides of the compiled envelopes except the bottom edge of the envelopes. Use a ruler and pencil to mark where you should cut the folder.
2. Cut the cover/folder accordingly.
3.) Put double sided tapes at the front and back sides of the compiled envelopes. Remove the covers of the double-sided tapes and stick the envelopes to the cover/folder. Make sure that the bottom edges of the envelopes are at the middle fold of the cover.
The design will depend on the available designing materials, so you can just have fun with it and put your personal touches. You can also label the envelopes according to months, type of bill, denomination, or others depending on what you want to use this organizer for.
TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS:
You can also use a more durable cover so that it won`t get dilapidated easily.
Don`t worry about making it look exactly the same with the finished product in the photos of this blogpost. Have fun in making your own organizer.
You can add labels, different materials and put additional features. Use this simple idea to create a better organizer according to your needs and preferences.
Organizing can be really fun especially when you barely spent cash on organizers. Create, customize and reinvent this project to have less stress in organizing your papers, bills, cash, receipts and more.
How would you reinvent and customize this do-it-yourself organizer idea? You may leave this in the comments below. If you liked this small project, please share them or pin them.
I hope you enjoyed this simple yet economical do-it-yourself organizer. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Have a blessed and beautiful day!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. All opinions in this blogpost were written with utmost honesty and sincerity.