Hello Lovely Ladies! ❀
Blackheads, whiteheads and other impurities; they`re all a beauty nightmare. They ruin even a supple and glassy skin. Not only do they ruin the pores of our skin, but they are also so visible and they ruin our make-up look too! Recently, I took a chance on using the Body Treats` Charcoal Nose Pore Strips and the results are not what I expected.
Body Treats is one of the many brands of Lifestrong Marketing Inc., the distributor of my favorite Megan Detox and Lightening Peel-Off Clay Mask. Other brands that they have is Cathy Doll, HairFix, DermAid, BodyXPert, and Pretty Secret. Their mission is to "to develop and distribute innovative beauty and personal care products that satisfies customer expectation in quality and value for money." I believe that with the products they`re currently offering to the market, they`re in the path of fulfilling this mission. You may read m
If you`ve had the thrilling opportunity to browse around Watsons`, you`re probably already familiar with the brands they offer. Though I wasn`t too excited in using brands I haven`t tried before, I`m so glad I gave this one a chance!
The Peel-Off Nose Packs came in a box with 12 pcs. of nose packs. The nose packs came in individual plastics as I understand that these are very sensitive to water because they work best when placed on a wet nose area.
The packaging is great because the effectiveness of the nose packs aren`t compromised but I have to say that it`s not eco-friendly.
I have to be honest, I`ve tried peel-off nose packs before and I thought that they were a waste of money as they didn`t work too well for me. I had great experience in removing unwanted impurities using products with Charcoal so I gave the Body Treats Charcoal Nose Pore Strips a chance to redeem the name of peel-off nose packs and voila! They`re as effective as the Megan Charcoal Face Mask! I was absolutely thrilled!
WARNING: The next photo may be distasteful to some people so if you don`t want to see possibly offensive picture, you may check out other blog posts in this blog or skip the next picture by covering it. I just want to show all of you the result of using this nose pore strip. Thank you!
How to Use
1. This product is best used after a long bath to make sure that the pores on the nose area is open. However, you may also simply use a slightly hot water that your skin can take and wash your face thoroughly with a facial wash or facial scrub.
2. Wipe other areas of the face except the nose area.
3. Open the box, get one nose strip and open it.
4. Before you completely peel off the Charcoal nose strip from the clear plastic, please make sure that you try to peel it off with dry hands because the strip may be difficult to peel-off from the plastic if it`s already wet.
5. Try to peel off the corner of the nose pack to make sure you`re not peeling off just the white part but also the charcoal. Once you`ve made sure that there will be no product left on the clear plastic, remove the nose pack from the clear plastic.
6. Put the black side on top of the wet nose area and smooth out any bubbles or fold. I personally like to put more water on top of the strip while it`s on my nose so I`m absolute sure that the strip is well stuck on my nose area.
7. Wait for 15-30 minutes or until the nose pack is completely dry before peeling it off.
8. Wash nose area with warm or cold water to close the pores.
9. Proceed with your skincare routine.
Over-all Experience: (09/10)
Where to Buy? Watsons` online or physical stores, and SM Beauty Department
Price: Php 109/1 box (12 nose pore strips)
All in all, I really love this beauty find because I can remove the impurities in my nose area anytime without allotting too much time for it. It has almost everything I need for a nose pack! ❀
How about you? Have you tried using this product before? If so, I would love to know how`s your experience! If not, would you try out this product after reading this review?
If you have any comments, suggestions, requests, and/or questions, please leave them down in the comments` section below. I would love to know your thoughts!
Have a blessed and beautiful day! ❀
Lifestrong Marketing Inc. - Facebook | Instagram | Website
Watsons Philippines - About | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Website
The Graceful Mist - About | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube
Disclaimer: Please be advised that everybody`s skin is different. Before using any product, please make sure you`re not allergic to any of its ingredients. What may work for the blogger may not work well for you, and vice versa. Please do a skin test before trying out any product and/or consult your dermatologist. The blogger will not be held responsible for any use or misuse of any products or services featured in this blog. All opinions and thoughts in this blog post were written with utmost honesty and sincerity
Post a Comment